18 jul 2019

4th day at the camp.


Hello, my name is Ana Mozo. This is my first time in the camp. I like the swimming pool, the friends and the bedrooms. Yesterday we went to the rock pools. I had a lot of fun, although the water was very cold. Tomorrow we are going to a museum in Alcoy.
My name is María. I like the swimming pool and the games. I liked the hamburger we had the first night.
Hello, my name is Irene Almada and I like the camp. On Wednesday we went to the rock pools and I liked it. I also like the swimming pool, the games, and the food. I’m having a lot of fun. Bye bye!
Hello, my name is Adriana Fernández and I think that this camp is very very cool, the things that are better are the swimming pool, the games, and the rock pools. To the moment my favourite game is “Catch the flag”.

Hola, mi nombre es Ana Mozo. Esta es la primera vez que vengo al campamento. Me gusta la piscina, los amigos y las habitaciones. Ayer fuimos a las pozas. Me lo pasé genial, aunque el agua estaba muy fría. Mañana vamos a un museo en Alcoy.
Mi nombre es María. Me gusta la piscina y los juegos. Me gustó la hamburguesa que cenamos la primera noche.
Hola, me llamo Irene Almada y me gusta el campamento. El miércoles fuimos a las pozas y me gustó. También me gusta la piscina, los juegos y la comida. Me estoy divirtiendo mucho. ¡Adiós!
Hola, me llamo Adriana Fernández y creo que este campamento es muy muy guay, las cosas que más me gustan son la piscina, los juegos y las pozas. De momento, mi juego favorito es "Atrapa la bandera".









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario