19 jul 2019

Trip to Alcoi.

Hello I am Manolo. Today we had a sandwich for lunch, because we have been on a trip to Alcoi. When we arrived, we went to the pool. And for dinner we had fish and chips. The best of today was the sandwich I ate.

Hello I am Laia. It’s my first year in the camp. The first days I missed my parents, but then I got used. Today we went to Alcoi. In the morning, first we went to Racó of Bonaventura. Later we had lunch, and then we went to a museum in Alcoi, the museum of firefighters. The objects were very cool. At 6 pm we came back to the camp. I like the activities in the camp. 

Hello I am Adriana Blasco. The two first days I missed my parents and I was sad, but the monitors helped me a lot. From Wednesday on I am very happy. Today we went to Alcoi and it was very fun, we went to Racó of Bonaventura, and then we went to the musem of firefighters. It was really cool. I like the camp a lot.

Hello my name is Ana Ramón. This is my fifth camp, I love it. I don´t miss my parents, because in the camp we do a lot of funny activities and I love English. I love the rock pools but the water is so cold. We went to the mountain, it is hot and we had to walk a lot. This year is the best year in the camp because the girls in my room Laia, Aitana, Ana, Candela, Irene and Maria are so funny and my best friends.

Hola soy Manolo. Hoy hemos comido un bocata, porque hemos estado de excursión en Alcoi. Cuando hemos vuelto, nos hemos ido a la piscina. Y para cenar hemos comido fish and chips. Lo mejor de hoy ha sido el bocata de la comida.

Hola soy Laia. Es mi primer año en el campamento. Los primeros días echaba de menos a mis padres, pero luego ya no. Hoy hemos ido a Alcoi. Por la mañana, primero hemos ido andando al Racó de Bonaventura. Más tarde hemos comido y luego hemos ido a un museo en Alcoi, el museo de los bomberos. Los objetos estaban muy guays. A las 6 de la tarde hemos vuelto al campamento. Me gustan las actividades del campamento.

Hola soy Adriana Blasco. Los dos primeros días echaba de menos a mis padres y estaba triste, pero los monitores me ayudaron mucho. A partir del miércoles estoy muy feliz. Hoy hemos ido a Alcoi y ha sido muy divertido, hemos ido al Racó de Bonaventura, y luego hemos ido al Museo de los Bomberos. Ha estado genial. Me gusta mucho el campamento.

Hola mi nombre es Ana Ramón. Este es mi quinto campamento, me encanta. No echo de menos a mis padres, porque en el campamento hacemos muchas actividades divertidas y me encanta el inglés. Me encantan las pozas, pero el agua está muy fría. Hemos ido a la montaña, hacía calor y hemos andado mucho. Este año es el mejor año en el campamento porque las chicas de mi habitación Laia, Aitana, Ana, Candela, Irene y María son muy divertidas y mis mejores amigas.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario