12 jul 2016

Camp Diary. Day 2.

Today we woke up at 8:30. We washed out faces and brushed our hair. We went to have breakfast at 9. After breakfast we went to our rooms to brush our teeth and tidy up. Later my group did the notebooks and I wrote my diary for yesterday. Then we played a game and we went to the pool. When we came bakc some had a shower and we went to have lunch. We had salad and paella. After lunch I went to my bedroom for the free time. I played cards and I slept. 
I went downstairs to do an activity. My group invented a fame and I helped Celia to prepare the sandwiches for snack. We did 45!! Later we have sung and some are playing while I write this diary.
Written by Sara (10 years old) at 8:30 pm approximately.

Yesterday in the night we played a game. We had to look for red and blue stones. I liked it!
Written by Anna G. (8 years old)

I slept well. Kaylan read us a story and we listened to it while I was playing with my teddy bear.
Written by Berta (8 years old)

*******
Hoy nos hemos levantado a las 8:30. Nos hemos lavado la cara y nos hemos peinado. Hemos ido a desayunar a las 9. Después del desayuno hemos ido a nuestra habitación a lavarnos los dientes y a ordenarla. Más tarde mi grupo ha hecho sus libretas y yo he escrito lo que hicimos ayer. Después hemos jugado y hemos ido a la piscina. Cuando hemos vuelto, algunos se han duchado y hemos comido. Había ensalada y paella. Después de comer me he ido a mi habitación para el tiempo libre. He jugado a las cartas y he dormido.
Hemos bajado para hacer una actividad. Mi grupo se ha inventado un juego y yo he ayudado a Celia a preparar los bocadillos para merendar. Hemos hecho 45!! Después hemos cantado y algunos están jugando mientras yo escribo este diario.
Escrito por Sara (10 años) a las 8:30 aproximadamente.

Ayer por la noche hicimos un juego. Teníamos que buscar piedras rojas y azules. ¡Me gustó!
Escrito por Anna G. (8 años)

He dormido bien. Kaylan nos leyó un cuento y le escuchamos mientras yo jugaba con mi peluche.
Escrito por Berta (8 años).

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Sara!! I like you diary camp very much and I am glad you are having a great time up there.

    ResponderEliminar