21 jul 2013

Getting ready for the performance.

We practised the play Grease. I played the character "Rizzo". I sang the song "Sandra D". It was so much fun.
Hemos ensayado la obra de Grease. Mi personaje es "Rizzo". He cantado la canción de "Sandra D". Es muy divertido. (Eva Valor)
In the morning we rehearsed the play Grease and some children went to the swimming pool. However, I decided to saty and finish the decorations for the play. It was a busy day.
Por la mañana hemos ensayado la obra Grease y algunos niños fueron a la piscina. Sin embargo, yo decidí quedarme y terminar los decorados de la obra. Ha sido un día ajetreado. (Javi Cantos)
Today we performed the musical Grease. I played the characters Rizzo and Marty. I enjoyed the singing and dancing but the acting was my favourite part.
Hoy hemos hecho el musical de Grease. Mis personajes son Rizzo y Marty. Me ha gustado mucho cantar y bailar, pero actuar ha sido mi parte favorita. (Claudia Fernández).
We practised and played. I like playing Sandy. I liked the singing, acting and dancing.
Hemos practicado y actuado. Me gusta hacer el papel de Sandy. Me ha gustado mucho cantar, actuar y bailar. (Carla Sanchís).
Today I have been practising Grease. I like it, it's a lot of fun: the dancing, the music, etc. We also went to the swimming pool after the play. We also decorated the props for the play.
Hoy he estado practicando Grease. Me gusta, es muy divertido: el baile, la música, etc. También hemos ido a la piscina después de la obra. También hemos hecho los decorados de la obra. (Paula Mira).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario