9 jul 2013

Opinions (1st day).

Report by Lucía S.
Today in the morning we came to "Masía La Safranera". We played a game to meet each other, we also played a game to meet the monitors, then we went to our bedrooms. They are beautiful!! It's cool to be with friends!!We ate and had some free time, then the monitors did some groups for a cooking corner, the swimming pool, a notebook workshop and an exam to know our level of English language. Then we had a snack (the cakes we had cooked) and we finished the workshops.

Here are some opinions of a few people:
I like it very much, I loved cooking cakes. Qhadira.
Yes. I like it a little. I like the bedrooms and the dining-room. Paula M.
Yes, I'm having a good time. I like the swimming-pool. Ana G.
I am enjoying it a lot, I like cooking and the swimming-pool. Victoria.
I like everything, but I love the swimming-pool. Irene A.
I like the swimming pool and the monitors are very nice. Claudia.
I like the swimming pool and the bedrooms. I'm having a good time. Vero.
I liked what we did today. I love this place. This camp is going to be great! Carlos P.

                                           ***************************************

Redactado por Lucía S.Hoy por la mañana hemos venido a "La Masía Safranera". Hemos jugamos a un juego para conocernos, también hemos jugado a un juego para conocer a los monitores, y luego hemos ido a nuestras habitaciones. ¡¡Son chulas!! ¡¡Es genial estar con amigos! Hemos comido y hemos tenido un poco de tiempo libre, a continuación, los monitores han hecho algunos grupos para taller de cocina, piscina, un taller de cuadernos y un examen para saber nuestro nivel de inglés. Luego hemos merendado (los pasteles que habíamos cocinado) y hemos terminado los talleres.

Estas son algunas de las opiniones de algunas personas:
Me gusta mucho, me encantaba cocinar pasteles. Qhadira.
Sí. Me gusta un poco. Me gustan las habitaciones y el comedor. Paula M.
, me lo estoy pasando bien. Me gusta la piscina. Ana G.
Estoy disfrutando mucho, me gusta cocinar y la piscina. Victoria.
Me gusta todo, pero me encanta la piscina. Irene A.
Me gusta la piscina y los monitores son muy agradables. Claudia.
Me gusta la piscina y las habitaciones. Me lo estoy pasando bien. Vero.
Me ha gustado lo que hemos hecho hoy. Me encanta este lugar. ¡¡Este campamento va a ser genial! Carlos P.

Notebook workshop
Taller de libretas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario