17 jul 2013

Singing songs and deciding the characters.

Today I went to class, but I didn't go to the pool. I stayed with Emilio and Rafa. We started practising the performance of Grease in the afternoon. I'm going to play Danny in two scenes, which is really cool. Then we played rounders with Vanessa and Scott. We finished watching the film Grease in the evening. My favourite part of the day was practising the performance and playing rounders.
(Written by Carlos Peñas)
Hoy he ido a clase, pero no he ido a la piscina. Me he quedado con Emilio y Rafa. Hemos empezado a practicar la obra de Grease por la tarde. Yo voy a interpretar el papel de Danny en dos escenas, lo cual es genial. Luego hemos jugado al béisbol con Vanessa y Scott. Hemos terminado de ver la película Grease por la noche. Mi parte favorita del día ha sido practicar la obra y jugar al béisbol.(Escrito por Carlos Peñas)
I had a nap this afternoon because I was tired. I loved eating salad for lunch. I played rounders which was so much fun!!
(Written by Emilio)
He dormido la siesta por la tarde porque estaba cansado. Me ha encantado comer ensalada a mediodía. He jugado al béisbol  y ¡¡ha sido muy divertido!!(Escrito por Emilio)
This morning I went to class and I went to the swimming pool with my friends. We practised the play Grease and I'm going to play Frenchy in two scenes. I'm looking forward to playing this character. I did cheerleading today and I cheered for the other children who were playing rounders. It was a great day.
(Written by Carmen).
Esta mañana he ido a clase y a la piscina con mis amigos. Hemos practicado un poco de la obra Grease y voy a interpretar el papel de Frenchy en dos escenas. Tengo muchas ganas de actuar como este personaje. He hecho de animadora y he animado a los otros niños que estaban jugando al béisbol. Ha sido un gran día.
(Escrito por Carmen).

Today we practised the play Grease. I got the role of Frenchy for two scenes. We also sang the song Summer Nights with the guitar. I really enjoyed playing rounders this evening.
(Written by Natalia Luna).
Hoy hemos practicado la obra de Grease. Me ha tocado el papel de Frenchy para dos escenas. También hemos cantado la canción Summer Nights con la guitarra. He disfrutado mucho jugando al béisbol esta tarde.
(Escrito por Natalia Luna).
I went to the swimming pool with Ana and Scott. I played with Sandra in the swimming pool. I picked almonds with Sandra, Raquel, Gal.la and Irene. They were tasty!
(Written by Abril)
He ido a la piscina con Ana y Scott. He jugado con Sandra en la piscina. He cogido almendras con Sandra, Raquel, Gal.la e Irene. ¡¡Estaban muy buenas!!
(Escrito por Abril)


Yesterday night the monitors told us stories before going to bed. It was great. I loved it.
(Written by Gal.la.)
Ayer por la noche los monitores nos contaron un cuento antes de ir a dormir. Fue súper chulo. Me encantó.
(Escrito por Gal.la)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario