19 jul 2013

Rockpools. Excursión a las pozas.

Yesterday I woke up at 8:30, then we went to have breakfast and rehearsed Grease. Later we had lunch, and we had free time. In the evening we went to the rockpools and I had a lot of fun.
Ayer me levanté a las 8:30, después nos fuimos a desayunar y ensayamos Grease. Luego comimos y tuvimos tiempo libre. Por la tarde nos fuimos a las pozas y nos lo pasamos súper bien.
(Escrito por María Peñas).

Yesterday I had a lot of fun. In the morning, we woke up at 8:30 and we had our breakfast. We rehearsed for Grease all the morning until lunch. Then we had our free time. After the free time, some people went to the rockpools but I stayed with some friends and we made keyrings. In the night we had our dinner, sang and went to bed.
Ayer nos lo pasamos súper bien. Por la mañana nos levantamos a las 8:30 y desayunamos. Ensayamos para Grease toda la mañana hasta la hora de comer. Después tuvimos tiempo libre. Después del tiempo libre algunos se fueron a las pozas pero yo me quedé con algunos amigos haciendo llaveros. Por la noche cenamos, cantamos y nos fuimos a dormir.
(Escrito por Qhadira).

Yesterday I got up at 8:30, then I had breakfast and I rehearsed Grease. Then I had lunch. In the evening, I went to the rockpools. And then I had dinner. In the night we sang songs. I liked because it was fun.
Ayer me levanté a las 8:30, desayuné y ensayamos Grease. Después comimos. Por la tarde, me fui a las pozas. Y después cenamos. Por la noche cantamos canciones. Me gustó porque fue divertido.
(Escrito por Andres T.)

On Tuesday we were given the Grease parts and we have been practising since then. It is a lot fun. At 8:30 I get up. I go to have breakfast at 9, but today we went at 9:30. We had class at 10. Yesterday I went to the rockpools and the wáter was very cold, but it was fun. I like the English Summer Camp.
El martes nos dieron los personajes de Grease y hemos estado practicando desde entonces. Es súper divertido. A las 8:30 me levanto. Me voy a desayunar a las 9, pero hoy hemos ido a las 9:30. Tuvimos clase a las 10. Ayer fui a las pozas, y el agua esta súper fría, pero me lo pasé bien. Me gusta el English Summer Camp.
(Escrito por María Delgado)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario