9 jul 2017

2nd day at the camp.



Sara, 11
Today in the morning I had a stomach ache, so in the breakfast I had a camomile and I slept for a while. Then I felt much better. We did activities and had lunch. At half past four we went to the pool and splashed each other and after that we played a very interesting and funny game.
The camp is very cool and the monitors are funny and kind. I like that we learn English in a funny way.
Esta mañana tenía dolor de barriga, así que me he tomado una manzanilla y me he acostado un rato. Cuando me he levantado me encontraba mucho mejor. Hemos hecho actividades y hemos comido. A las cuatro y media hemos ido a la piscina y nos hemos salpicado entre todos. Después hemos jugado un juego muy interesante y divertido.
El campamento está guay y los monitores son divertidos y amables. Me gusta que aprendemos inglés de una manera divertida.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario