10 jul 2017

Rock pools.



Natalia, 12
Today we went to the rock pools and the water was very cold. We jumped from the rocks into the water. It was really fun. We also walked through the river Clarià and I fell but I didn’t get wet. We wore our summer camp T-shirt and our bikini. When we came back we were really tired and we went to the swimming pool. Then we had a shower and got dressed. And now we are writing in our notebooks.
Hoy hemos ido a las pozas y el agua estaba súper fría. Hemos saltado desde las rocas. Ha sido muy divertido. También hemos ido por el río Clarià y me he caído pero no me he mojado. Nos hemos puesto nuestras camisetas del summer camp y el bikini. Cuando hemos vuelto estábamos muy cansados y hemos ido a la piscina. Después nos hemos duchado y nos hemos vestido. Ahora estamos escribiendo en nuestras libretas.
Claudia, 10
Today we walked to the rock pools. We swam in the water. I ate a sandwich of chicken and cheese. Later we went to swim again. I liked this day a lot. In the river I fell but I’m ok. We had snack. After dinner we are going to watch a film called High School Musical and then we’ll go to sleep.
Hoy hemos ido a las pozas. Hemos nadado. Me he comido un bocata de pollo y queso. Después hemos ido a bañarnos otra vez. Me ha encantado este día. En el río me he caído pero estoy bien. Hemos merendado. Después de cenar vamos a ver una peli que se llama High School Musical y luego nos acostaremos.
Inés, 12
Yesterday we didn’t go on a trip. My group wrote a newspaper. Some of us wrote about gossips, everyday events, sports and fashion. Every day we go to the pool and after that we take a shower. After dinner we have activities but today we are going to watch a film! Up to now the camp is a lot of fun!!
Ayer no fuimos de excursión. Mi grupo hicimos un periódico. Algunos de nosostros escribimos sobre cotilleos, sucesos, deportes y moda. Cada día vamos a la piscina y luego nos duchamos. Después de cenar tenemos actividades pero hoy vamos a ver una peli!! Hasta ahora el campamento me parece muy divertido!!
Anaïs, 12
Yesterday we did lots of things, we did a newspaper, we went to the pool and we played the mystery game, and also we played the town. I like all the monitors because they are funny and I love them.
Ayer hicimos un montón de cosas, hicimos un periódico, fuimos a la pisci, jugamos a un juego de misterio y también a construir ciudades.  Me gustan los monitores porque son divertidos. Me encantan. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario