5 jul 2017

We went to the rockpools.



Noelia, 9
Today we went to the rockpools. I liked it very much. I jumped from the top.
Hemos ido a las pozas. Me ha encantado. He saltado desde una roca.
Astrid, 9
I liked the sandwich today, it was tomato and tuna. I liked the hippie day yesterday.
Me ha gustado el bocadillo de hoy, era de tomate y atún. Me gustó el día hippie ayer.
Abraham, 9
The thing I liked the most was walking, the rock pools and we have built a dam in the river.
Lo que más me ha gustado ha sido andar, las pozas y construir una presa en el río.
Manolo, 11
Today was the best day and I had a lot of fun. I liked when we slid through the rocks. I am active now. I like all the food except the salad.
Hoy ha sido el mejor día y me lo he pasado genial.  Me ha gustado tirarme por el tobogán de las rocas. Ahora estoy activo. Me gusta toda la comida menos la ensalada.
Ana R., 9

We went to the rockpools and the water was very cold, colder than the swimming pool’s. There were three slides and rocks and waterfalls. I had a lot of fun.
Hemos ido a las pozas y el agua estaba muy fría, más fría que la de la piscina. Había tres toboganes y rocas y cascadas. Me lo he pasado muy bien.
Aina, 8
Yesterday I swam in the pool. I climbed and I did the zip line.
Ayer me bañé en la piscina. Hice escalada y tirolina.
Diego, 6
We went to the rockpools today. Some people were playing. I saw a girl splashing from a very high rock. There was a house and there was one person playing the guitar. I enjoyed very much the rockpools.
Hemos ido a las pozas hoy. Había gente jugando. He visto una chica tirándose desde una roca súper alta. Había una casa y una persona tocando la guitarra. Me han gustado mucho las pozas.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario