4 jul 2017

Activities for the 4th day



Julia, 11
The activity that I liked the most today was henna tattoos. I like wearing hippie clothes too. I really enjoyed the snack because it was a chocolate cake. Today it was Pablo’s birthday. I’m the director of a scene for tonight’s show.
La actividad que más me ha gustado hoy han sido los tatuajes de henna. También me ha gustado vestirme como los hippies. Hoy me ha encantado la merienda porque era un bizcocho de chocolate. Hoy era el cumple de Pablo. Yo soy la direcotra de la escena para el show de esta noche.

Aitana C., 11
We planned the hippie show for tonight. I’m the one who answers the question for the protest. We went to the swimming pool but the water was so cool. We did henna tattoos and I wrote my sister’s name: Angela. I miss her a lot. We also made a necklace.
Hemos planificado el show hippie para esta noche. Soy la que contesta a la pregunta en la protesta. Hemos ido a la piscina pero el agua estaba muy fría. Hemos hecho tatuajes de henna y he escrito el nombre de mi hermana Angela. La echo muho de menos. También hemos hecho un collar.
Ana R., 12
I have some new friends and we sleep in the same room. I learnt a new song and I sang it in a videoclip. We also did a mannequin challenge. It was really cool. I enjoyed a lot. See you soon, family.
Tengo nuevos amigos y dormimos en la misma habitación. Hemos aprendido una nueva canción y la canto en el vídeo. También hemos hecho un mannequin challenge. Moló un montón. Me divertí haciéndolo. Hasta pronto familia. 

Nerea, 11
Yesterday we climbed the wall but I didn’t reach the top. I did the zip line and I loved it. In the night, we watched the film Moana but I couldn’t finish watching it because I was so tired. See you on Friday!
Ayer hicimos escalada y llegué hasta arriba del todo. Hice la tirolina y me encantó. Por la noche, vimos la peli Moana pero no pude acabar de verla porque estaba súper cansada. Hasta el viernes!

Claudia, 10
My favourite activity for yesterday was the zip line, because you need balance to do it. Yesterday I had a shower and today I went to the pool. We played with Amanda and Kate and all the friends. We played chasing each other. Today we did tattoos and necklaces. We played to take the flag. I like writing in my notebook.
Mi actividad favorita de ayer fue la tirolina, porque necesitas equilibrio para hacerla. Ayer me duché y hoy hemos ido a la piscina. Hemos jugado con Amanda y Kate y todos los amigos. Hemos jugado a pilla pilla. Hoy hemos hecho tatuajes y collares. Hemos jugado a coger la bandera. Me gusta escribir en mi cuaderno. 

María, 10
Yesterday we did outdoor activities and my favourite activity was climbing the wall. I reached the top. Then I went to the swimming pool and later I had a lovely shower. We had chicken and potatoes for dinner. When the dinner finished we brushed our teeth and later we watched a film. At 11.30 pm we went to bed. Today it’s the hippie day horray, we had croissants and cupcakes for breakfast mmmmmmm They are delicious. Then we went to the bedrooms and we made the beds and brushed our teeth, we wrote in our notebooks about yesterday.
 Ayer hicimos multiaventura y mi actividad favorita fue escalada. Llegué hasta arriba. Después fuimos a la pisci y luego me duché y fue genial. Cenamos pollo con papatas. Cuando terminamos de cenar nos lavamos los dientes y vimos una peli. A las 23:30 nos fuimos a dormir. Hoy ha sido el día hippie, bieeeennnnn!! hemos desayunado croissants y magdalenas mmmmmmmm delicioso!! después hemos ido a las habitaciones a hacer las camas y nos hemos lavado los dientes. Hemos escrito en el cuaderno sobre las actividades que hicimos ayer.

Lucía E., 12
Yesterday we did outdoor activities, the climbing was a little bit difficult.
Ayer hicimos multiaventura, la escalada fue un poco difícil.

Pablo, 8
Today it’s my birthday. It’s a special day. I blew 8 candles and we ate chocolate cake for snack. 
Hoy es mi cumple. Es un día espcial. He soplado 8 velas y hemos merendado tarta de chocolate.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario